Sunday, September 28, 2008

Back in the blogosphere

Hello! It's been just about six months, so that little break of mine extended a bit longer than originally anticipated. I thought I'd be blogging again once I sold my house and moved to LA, but things don't always go as planned!

I did sell my house, but moved to another part of Framingham, Mass., for the time being. Between March and now a whole bunch of stuff has happened, which I'll be blogging about. And, there's so much to write about what's happening in the world!

But most important, I've missed my bloggy friends. As Joni Mitchell sang, "You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone."

I may not be blogging every day, and I also will not be sending out a daily notice as I did formerly, so if you want to follow along, please make this one of your favorites or subscribe via an RSS feed like bloglines.

More to come!


Your ideas and inspiration are welcome! Please comment below or submit a question.
Email this posting to a friend with the envelope icon below.

Del.icio.us tags:

4 Comments:

At 9/28/2008 11:47:00 PM, Blogger Kate said...

welcome back girlfriend...I think I was the last comment on your last post, so it's only fitting that I would be the first one sitting at the door (like a little golden retriever puppy) waiting for you to come back through...

love you, K

 
At 9/29/2008 04:57:00 AM, Blogger ObiDonWan said...

Indeed, welcome back, Laura. Missed you.
In the meantime, the workguys have finished our house and this week we will be moving in and making it our new home.
-ObiDon

 
At 10/02/2008 10:19:00 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

welcome back! we've missed you.

 
At 10/07/2008 08:22:00 PM, Blogger Kim said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Please excuse my grammar and spelling but it's been a long time since I've gotten to write on your blog)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home