Thursday, January 17, 2008

Well, okay, *Mom* noticed

My mom just called and said, "I can accept that you don't blog on Fridays anymore, but when it starts encroaching into the week, I have to put my foot down."

So, yeah, I didn't blog yesterday. I didn't do it first thing, and the day just got away from me. I remembered at a meeting yesterday evening. Shocker!

But now I'm back. A real blog entry for today to come shortly.


Your ideas and inspiration are welcome! Please comment below or Contact Laura.
Email this posting to a friend with the envelope icon below.

Del.icio.us tags:

4 Comments:

At 1/17/2008 06:46:00 PM, Blogger PtCakes said...

My Mom keeps me honest as well. I love her for it.

 
At 1/17/2008 07:44:00 PM, OpenID redforkhippie said...

'Bout time! (I didn't blog yesterday, either. I meant to, but the "post new entry" site was down, and then I got tired and went to take a nap and didn't get up again until my alarm went off this morning.)

 
At 1/19/2008 10:34:00 AM, Anonymous Becca said...

hehe, Gramme was unhappy that I choose to take three weeks of during Christmas, even though I was busy campaigning in Iowa.

 
At 1/19/2008 11:00:00 AM, Blogger Laura Matthews said...

LOL, well I'm glad it's not just me then!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home