Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Follow the angels

I haven't written about angels in a while, but I think about them all the time.

To me, angels are the step-by-step guides that bring you a little further along the path. You don’t always know where they're leading you, but if you trust them, it will add up.

They come in the form of ideas. Call this friend, clear out your wardrobe, email this colleague, get a haircut, introduce yourself to new contacts, plan that trip, buy those tickets, learn about yourself.

And I have no idea where it's going. But I'm convinced the angels are leading me, because when I listen and obey, I become energized, joyous, positive, hopeful.

Sure, I have my moments of doubt. Am I rushing in? Am I making sense? Will I make mistakes? But look at all those fears. They are "I" related. They're all me-focused, and a limited me at that.

The unlimited expression of the Divine that is me has no doubts or fears, no simmering resentments, no history of mistakes. I am, now, all that I've ever been or will be, free from limitation.

This is coming out sort of stream of consciousness, I know. My task for today is being willing to drop limitations and embrace possibility. And then, follow the angels.


Your ideas and inspiration are welcome! Please comment below or Contact Laura.
Email this posting to a friend with the envelope icon below.

2 Comments:

At 1/30/2008 09:20:00 AM, Blogger PtCakes said...

When I go through the day I always look for the angels along the way.

 
At 1/30/2008 10:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder about entertaining angels.
-ObiDon
I needed that.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home