Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy happy joy joy

Wasn't sure I was going to blog today, but then got the idea from a friend's blog to post a picture of our family Nativity scene.


Can you sort of see the starlight shining from above?

I grew up with a creche like this, although it was ceramic. It was the most beautiful thing I ever saw, and I spent time with it every year. This year, my kids and I were playing a twenty-questions game about Christmas, and the question came up: What is your favorite Christmas decoration? My daughter immediately said, "The Nativity." So she set it up, as you see it, this year.

Here's another photo we took after the recent ice storm from the coziness of our living room:


It's a straight up and down vertical picture--the drips actually tilted that way.

I hope everyone has a beautiful, starlit, sparkly Christmas.


Your ideas and inspiration are welcome! Please comment below or Contact Laura.
Email this posting to a friend with the envelope icon below.

Del.icio.us tags:

2 Comments:

At 12/24/2007 04:50:00 PM, Blogger Kate said...

i pray that you and the children find yourselves so "in love" with the precious family that you are, that it takes your breath away...i love you laura...you have been a blessed friend this year...always, Kate

 
At 12/25/2007 02:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless you and your dear ones, Laura. Thank you for all the honest and open sharing you have blessed me with this year!
Love the photos - they are delightful!
Miki

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home