Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Encouragement from the Universe

Today I wanted to share some great notes I got from "The Universe," that daily encouraging email I've subscribed to. These thoughts meant a lot to me.

For every fork in the road, there are often two paths to choose from... the one you "should" take and the one you want to take.

Take the second. Always take the second.

I did,
The Universe

The choice is always simple enough, clear your plate if you want dessert.

From the kitchen,
The Universe

Do you know how to give folks what they most, most, most want from you, without even asking them what it is?

In all regards, just be yourself.

That's what they were after when they manifested you into their lives.

Whoa!
The Universe

I love it!


Your ideas and inspiration are welcome! Please comment below or Contact Laura.
Email this posting to a friend with the envelope icon below.

2 Comments:

At 11/27/2007 05:39:00 PM, Blogger Kate said...

okay...now I am completely and utterly convinced that we are conjoined twins that were separated before conception...

I did NOT read your blog before writing my post for today...in fact I wrote my post last night...that first "from the Universe" is eerily, and uncannily "conjoined"...

i love you...but this is weird!!!

K

 
At 11/27/2007 07:29:00 PM, Blogger Laura Matthews said...

well if I had to be separated at birth from someone, I'd love it to be you!

smooch,
Laura
@}-->--

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home