Friday, September 21, 2007

Scheduling, schmeduling

Just a little policy change announcement for today.

Regular readers may have noticed that my blog entries are getting later and later on Fridays. Because of some ongoing weekly commitments, it seems that Friday has become the busiest day of my week.

So for now, I'm thinking I'll be moving to a Monday – Thursday blogging schedule, starting next week. (I'll also most likely give myself holidays off, if that's okay with you, unless I’m particularly inspired by the meaning of the day.)

The best way to be sure you don't miss a new blog entry is to subscribe to my daily reminder email (see link in the right hand navigation) or through an RSS feed such as Bloglines.

I still really want to hear from you! So please keep those emails, calls and comments coming. I'm available to talk with anyone about Christian Science and to encourage you on the path toward healing. Please be in touch any time!

Have a great weekend!


Your ideas and inspiration are welcome! Please comment below or Contact Laura.
Email this posting to a friend with the envelope icon below.

Del.icio.us tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home