Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"Baskin Robbins church"

Today I just wanted to share this very dear story from J-Walking on beliefnet:

I love the story for many reasons, not the least of which is I grew up with Baskin Robbins and, yesterday's entry notwithstanding, if there were a BR nearer to my home here in New England I'd have frequent dates with their mint chip ice cream.

And here's something else fun.... not spiritual, but thought you'd like to see it. My daughter and I were featured in a news show about social networking Websites. We talked about Facebook. Here's a link (you have to watch a little ad first):
Enjoy!

Your ideas and inspiration are welcome! Please comment below or Contact Laura.
Email this posting to a friend with the envelope icon below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home