Friday, June 29, 2007

What this blog means to me

This blog means so much to me. From the first little nudge from the Divine—“Start blogging!” to the earnest questions that have come in lately from readers, it’s been one long journey of spiritual growth. It’s amazing to look back at the early entries and shake my head, realizing how much I’ve learned. This truly is a record of my own spiritual path, twisted and kinked but still discernibly going upward.

I need to thank so many people for their support and encouragement. First of all, my fellow bloggers: Kate, Kim, Chris, Emily, Maria, PTCakes. Our exchanges are the fuel that keeps me going. Next my mom, who’s always been the stalwart cheerleader for all my adventures. Third, my children, who have willingly been the grist for the blogging mill, only rolling their eyes on occasion when letting me tell their stories from my perspective.

And finally, thank you to YOU, my readers, without whom none of this would matter one bit. The joyous transaction of getting a neat idea and sharing it wouldn’t be complete without you. Thanks for tuning in and letting me into your day.

I hope you have a great week! See you on the 9th.


Your ideas and inspiration are welcome! Please comment below or Contact Laura.
Email this posting to a friend with the envelope icon below.

3 Comments:

At 6/29/2007 04:49:00 PM, Blogger MARIA... said...

Yours was the first blog I'd ever read. Tim B. sent me a link after a Memorial Day get together at Cedars Camps in 2005. (I don't think I even knew what a blog was.) Who'd have ever guessed that writing my own is now one of the highlights of my week. You (and Kate too) have been such an inspiration to me! Thank you! Your daily faithfulness in giving readers something wonderful to ponder--nudging us to grow and stretch thought--is amazing! I feel so honored to be included today as a "fellow blogger." Enjoy your week!

 
At 6/30/2007 10:26:00 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Have the best "time off" Laura! You know how much you are loved!!!

 
At 7/04/2007 06:46:00 PM, Blogger red_soul_girl said...

Happy Vacationing Laura...I loved your last submission to the group. See you soon!

--Jen

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home