Thursday, June 28, 2007

"Summertime, and the living is easy. . . "

It’s time to recharge the batteries!

I just realized I’ve been blogging every weekday including holidays since I started in April 2005, with only one or two days missed for my niece’s wedding last September.

I’m feeling now that a brief vacation is in order. Next week seems as good a time as any because in anticipation for the Fourth, I can feel everything slowing down. I think I’ll take advantage of the lull to regroup. So, tomorrow will be my last post until resuming again on July 9th.

Fair enough? I promise to come back refreshed and with both spiritual guns blazing. If you want to be notified when my blog resumes, subscribe to the daily notification email with the link in the right hand column.

Check in tomorrow, though, for one more message!


Your ideas and inspiration are welcome! Please comment below or Contact Laura.
Email this posting to a friend with the envelope icon below.

Del.icio.us tags:

2 Comments:

At 6/28/2007 08:10:00 AM, Blogger PtCakes said...

Enjoy your vacation. And I'll be looking for you on the 9th.

 
At 7/03/2007 11:01:00 PM, Anonymous Becca said...

Have a great vacation Laura!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home