Thursday, May 31, 2007

Q: AniMag

A reader wrote asking why I don’t talk about animal magnetism that much. And it turns out I do actually talk about it frequently, just not in those exact terms.

Usually when I’m addressing some topic where the unreality of it needs to be exposed, I label it with the AniMag del.icio.us tag at the bottom. You can see all those entries here:

AniMag

Basically, to me animal magnetism is anything evil or bad or unlike God. So when I’m writing about combating fear, or sin, or depression, or pain, rather than start whole new topic on those subjects (which are kind of negative), I’ve put them all in the AniMag category.

So my question to my blog readers is, do you want me to talk about evil more? Would that be helpful? I hate to emphasize it or to make it more real than it is. But I’ll cover it more if you want. Also, please feel free to send me any specific question you’d like discussed. If I don’t have something meaningful to say, someone else in our little community might.

Just let me know! (And take the Blog Reader survey if you haven't already.)


Your ideas and inspiration are welcome! Please comment below or Contact Laura.
Email this posting to a friend with the envelope icon below.

2 Comments:

At 5/31/2007 01:00:00 PM, Blogger PtCakes said...

Personally, I like to focus on the more positive aspects of life. I find it uplifting. Am I an ostrich with her head in the sand?

 
At 5/31/2007 08:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always need more help with healing relationships... being more forgiving.. needing to be forgiven..restoring love and goodwill..

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home