Thursday, April 26, 2007

Belated birthday for the blog

Last Thursday was the two-year anniversary of this blog! Which I totally forgot, and it wasn't until friend and fellow blogger Kim sent me best wishes that I remembered.

What do I love about blogging? Sure, I get to get my thoughts out, and I have a place to share what I'm learning. But what I most love love love is having met so many fabulous people from around the world. Seriously, I've met people from Peru, Germany, India, the UK, Australia, the Philippines, Spain, Japan—all over, really. Check out my Frappr map to see some of my new friends. I should do an around-the-world trip just to visit everyone. (Put yourself on the map, too!)

And, I love the emails and phone calls from people who are searching and are interested in exploring Christian Science. Everyone I've talked to is so open to the ideas and respectful of my experience. I can't say that I've solved everyone's problems for them, but it is rewarding to give input that helps.

So, if you're a regular blog reader and want to give me a little "birthday present," I'd love to have you click back through the blog and send your favorite entries to ten people you know who might enjoy them. Because you know I'm always up for meeting new friends, especially friends of my current, wonderful friends.

Just use the envelope icon at the bottom of the entry you want to send to forward to a friend. If you can't find a particular entry that you remember fondly, shoot me an email and I'll find it for you. You can use my del.icio.us page to poke around as well. Other options for supporting the blog can be found here.

Thanks for making this blog one of the most rewarding things I've ever done. Here's to many more years to come!


Your ideas and inspiration are welcome! Please comment below or Contact Laura.
Email this posting to a friend with the envelope icon below.

2 Comments:

At 4/26/2007 11:18:00 AM, Anonymous Susie said...

Laura,
Love reading your blogs, keep up the great work..I share with my daughter in St. Louis..sent her the 'tips on healing' article again this morning!

 
At 4/26/2007 12:41:00 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Laura...happy birthday...love you, Kate

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home