Saturday, January 27, 2007

Unsure what will happen now!

Hello, friends! (7:25am)

Blogger has just announced they are forcing my blog to switch to a newer version. I'm not sure how this will pan out, and I have no way of knowing what elements of my blog will stay intact and which will disappear. It may take me a few days to sort things out. So stay in touch! I'll be back shortly.

With love,
Laura

-----------------------------
UPDATE (9:10am)

Phew! Everything seems to be working fine, except the del.icio.us tags, and I hope to develop a workaround for that (because I like those tags better than the ones blogger is providing).

So, we're still in business. Thanks for your prayers and support!

Laura


Your ideas and inspiration are welcome! Please comment below or Contact Laura.
Email this posting to a friend with the envelope icon below.

Del.icio.us tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home