Monday, November 06, 2006

Tasty treats

Okay, I was all set to break my fast being inspiring myself this morning, but then I did my rounds of other people's blogs and found a feast. Please sample this buffet:

  • Evan's got a pairing of posts with cool visuals about the size of the Earth relative to the stars. And he asks the question: Is our concept of God big enough? Part I and Part II.

I also spent a large part of the weekend finishing up the blog Category Search, found in the right navigation and on del.icio.us. All posts are present and accounted for, Sir! So poke around, there's some good stuff in there. The category GreatestHits includes my favorites and the ones you've responded to most.

Bon appetite!


Your ideas and inspiration are welcome! Please comment below or Contact Laura.
Email this posting to a friend with the envelope icon below.

Del.icio.us tags:

3 Comments:

At 11/06/2006 01:28:00 PM, Blogger L-ementary said...

Laura, we know each other. You had to know the CS community was too small for us not to! I'm Leona- I worked at the Upper School in 2000. :)

 
At 11/06/2006 01:28:00 PM, Blogger L-ementary said...

Laura, we know each other. You had to know the CS community was too small for us not to! I'm Leona- I worked at the Upper School in 2000. :)

 
At 11/08/2006 11:17:00 PM, Anonymous Emily said...

Hey ... thanks for the shout-out! :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home