Friday, September 29, 2006

You're invited: Spiritual Open House

You all are such an inspiration to me, I'd like to get to know you better.

So, you are invited to join me at my monthly "spiritual open house":

Next Open House: Sunday January 14, 2007, at 4pm Eastern Time

The open house will be via conference call for anyone who'd like to share ideas, ask questions, or tell their healing stories.

You can feel free to drop in, speak up or just listen. You'll have the choice to say who you are or to participate anonymously. But be forewarned—inspirational ideas shared may wind up in this blog!

For participation details about the open house, you'll need to be on the list to receive conference call notifications. To sign up, please email me at Laura@LBMatthews.com and let me know:

  • your name
  • your email address
  • your time zone (important!)
  • and any particular topic you'd like to discuss

I'll put you on my list to receive the ongoing invitations, which will be for either the second or third Sunday of each month. The invitations, which include dial-in information, will come courtesy www.freeconference.com. Participation in the call is free, although your usual long-distance phone charges will apply.

Hope to talk with you soon!


Your ideas and inspiration are welcome! Please comment below or Contact Laura.
Email this posting to a friend with the envelope icon below.

Del.icio.us tags:

1 Comments:

At 10/04/2006 05:51:00 PM, Blogger Kim Proctor said...

What a cool idea!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home