Tuesday, August 22, 2006

New feature and other treats

Added a new feature today, see the sidebar under "Comments on Recent Postings." This is a cool little code I found on another blog, so I snagged it from the site BloggerHacks, who created the code and allow people to use it for free.

I hope it will encourage more comments! Because I love to see people's ideas on what I write, and I want you guys to see each others' as well. The feature only posts comments made to my most recent postings, but I do see all comments myself, even to the earlier posts.

Some other little treats:

So that's just a little potpourri or smorgasbord or buffet if you will of random stuff I've enjoyed. Hope it brightens your Tuesday!

Also, FYI, next week I'll be traveling for a family wedding, so will be taking a break from posting from Wednesday to Wednesday. Just thought I'd give advance warning, I'll mention it again then.


Your ideas and inspiration are welcome! Please comment below or Contact Laura.
Email this posting to a friend with the envelope icon below.

Del.icio.us tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home