Saturday, April 29, 2006

A word about redesign

You've heard that phrase, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life"? That's what today feels like to me!

As many of you know, my prior blog design was eaten. Consequently, I had to rebuild it, which could have been a chore but allowed me instead to learn more about design and coding than I ever thought possible.
  • Thank you to blog reader Lesley who had a printout of my right navigation links--now I'll always know to back up my blog just in case.
  • Thank you to my honest and supportive Mom who told me quite frankly that my temporary placeholder design (the one with the lighthouse) didn't reflect how peppy I am.
  • Thank you to my brilliant designer daughter who IMed with me way past my bedtime to get all the colors and shapes just right.
I hope you like the new look. Let me know what you think!


Your ideas and inspiration are welcome! Please comment below or Contact Laura.
Email this posting to a friend with the envelope icon below.

Del.icio.us tags:

2 Comments:

At 4/29/2006 10:44:00 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

I think i have heard that. I have it tattooed on my shoulder. kinda looks like a bow tie. it is from ruens.

 
At 4/30/2006 07:43:00 PM, Blogger Kim said...

hi laura - this DEFINITELY is more like you!! you are all about boldness and color -- Well done!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home