Monday, April 24, 2006

Blog Fest -- one year old today!

I can hardly believe I’ve been writing for this blog for an entire year! And ironic that today of all days, Blogger decides to have a glitch or two. My mom even called to find out if I was okay. :) Thanks Mom!

This past year has been incredible. It’s been a time of great spiritual growth--I've learned so much. Here's what I've learned about you, my readers:
  • My readers are amazing. I’ve made new friends from all around the globe.
  • My readers are open-minded. You guys are ready to consider any idea.
  • My readers are inquisitive, asking questions and probing further.
  • My readers are insightful. I’ve learned so much from all of you.
  • My readers are loving, even offering encouragement when I need it. Thank you!

So here’s to a second year of great growth and companionship. You’ve been here for me—remember I’m always here for you.

Here are some dohickies in celebration of my one-year birthday. If you’d like to explore, please do!

First, and inevitably, a request for feedback. Follow the link to answer eight short questions about this blog.

Second, check out this page of ideas on how you can support the blog further. I’m always hoping to reach more readers, and you know best who else might be interested.

Third, I’d love to see your flag on Frappr, the map of my site users. If you’re not in there already, please add yourself! Or, if you can’t figure it out, email me with your name and location, and I’ll add you myself.

Much love, and thanks to all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your ideas and inspiration are welcome! Please comment below or Contact Laura.
Email this posting to a friend with the envelope icon below.

Del.icio.us tags:

2 Comments:

At 4/24/2006 05:05:00 PM, Blogger Brittany said...

Thank you so much for continuing to write in this blog. I have only discovered it a few weeks ago, but I know I will forever (as long as you keep writing) be a reader/subscriber. I look forward to the (hopefully) many years to follow and I will continue to spread the inspiration with others who may need the support. Thanks again!

 
At 4/24/2006 08:38:00 PM, Blogger Kim said...

COngrats Laura on a whole year of bloggin

but you forgot to mention - in addition to amassing wonderful readers, you have also helped to launch the websites and blogs of many other Christian Science practitioners. I, for one, am tremendously grateful that you have shared your skill and love for the internet community with us!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home