Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day

In years past, when I worked in an office, traditionally I’d arrive at work early and put little Scooby Doo or Spiderman Valentines and some candy on everyone’s desks. This morning, I’m thinking of my blog readers, so here ya go!



And here’s a selection of some former blog entries on love and relationships.


To me, today is about feeling special to someone, knowing that when that someone looks at you they feel a warmth and love especially for you. And, even though I don’t have a romantic relationship going right now, I still feel that special love. To me, today is about remembering that I’m special to God.

Divine Love is delighted with you. Enjoy the feeling!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your ideas and inspiration are welcome! Please comment below or Contact Laura.
Email this posting to a friend with the envelope icon below.

1 Comments:

At 2/14/2006 10:45:00 PM, Blogger ENS said...

Happy Valentine's Day Laura! I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Love, Esther

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home