Friday, January 13, 2006

Birthing the baby

Well, it’s been almost nine months since I started this blog, and it’s been fantastic. I’ve met some truly fabulous people! Deep thinkers, warm friends, sincere seekers.

Now, after nine months, perhaps it’s time for this little baby to be born more fully. And the best way to “deliver” this child to the world is by asking for the help of you guys, the ones who read the blog already.

A few months ago, I posted the Support the Blog entry, which has some ideas for helping this blog reach more people. One thing you could do now, today, is scroll down this page and pick a recent entry from January, or go to the December page to pick one. Then, click on the “email” icon (the little envelope) at the bottom of the entry, to send to friends and family with a little note saying how you liked it.

If you could even think of ten people to send a link to, that would help hugely!

I am so grateful for all that I’ve learned about Spirit, about Christian Science, and about you this last nine months. There is truly a wide range of people who love these ideas and are putting them into practice in their own ways. I think God is smiling on us all as we link arms and support each other on our journey.

Here’s to the upward growth ahead!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your ideas and inspiration are welcome! Please comment below or Contact Laura.
Email this posting to a friend with the envelope icon below.

Del.icio.us tags:

2 Comments:

At 1/13/2006 09:14:00 PM, Blogger Kim said...

way ahead of you, girl! I'm already sending a friend one of your blogs and I'll look for others as well.

You have some truly inspring blogs here!

Thanks for making this available to us all!

 
At 1/13/2006 11:01:00 PM, Blogger ENS said...

Thanks for all the inspiration and congrats on the 9 months! I will look through your blogs and will send my favorites to my friends.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home