Friday, June 24, 2005

Inspiration everywhere

Something fun for the weekend: click around and find inspiration.

You'll notice at the top of my blog there's a Blogger banner. At the far right, there's a button labeled, "Next Blog." Just click on that, and who knows where you'll end up. Different countries, different languages, different themes -- all people who are passionate enough about something to want to get it up on the Web.

And so much of it is inspiring -- so many great people out there. Within a half hour last time I did this, I found these fun blogs:

And some other sites I've found out about lately:
What I love about all these is the diversity, the richness, the sheer expression they indicate. And this ties back in with what I was thinking about Soul yesterday.

Soul expresses. We are that expression. Each one is essential for Soul's complete expression.

So express today! and appreciate the expression you see around you. Delight in it.

Could make for the best weekend of your life.


-------------------------
Your ideas and inspiration are welcome! Please comment below or Contact Laura.
Email this posting to a friend with the envelope icon below.

Del.icio.us tags:

1 Comments:

At 6/25/2005 12:08:00 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Hello Laura,
I am honored that you have added a link to my "Have Some Cake" blog.
We all have so much to share with one another. I enjoy your positive attitude!
Keep having fun.
Becky

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home