Monday, May 02, 2005

You are the Light of the World!

Do you remember that song from Godspell? I've always loved the energy when they sing, "You are the light of the world!" (You can sample it at the link above.)

And to me, knowing I'm the light of the world isn't an ego thing, because everyone else is, too. We are all "children of light" as the Bible says. What does that mean? To me it means that each and every one of us is a beam of light from the great Light Source, God. We have all the same qualities of that light, and emanate from Him. And as my friend Mario says, we never get in each other's way, but just stream out through the universe of Mind forever.

So today, I'm going to walk as a child of light.
Del.icio.us tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home